Tantia University is committed to ensur to protect the privacy of your information. Should we ask you to provide certain informations by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following informations:
• name and job title.
• contact information including email address.
• demographic informations such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• other informations relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require these informations to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new courses, special offers or other informations which we think, you may find interesting.
• From time to time, we may also use your informations to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the informations we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal informations in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal informations to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal informations to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
Tantia University may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last modified on 21 Dec,2013 and effective from same.
Near RIICO bus Stand, Hanumangarh Road
Sri Ganganagar -335002, Rajasthan, India